Automatic Box Opener Applications
- Returns Processing
- Automatic Carton opening for Co-Pack operations
- Automatic Pick Module Replenishment
Stop box knife
injures now! CASI now offers a fully automatic box opener– ABOT™-ONE (ABOT™ automatic box opening technology) is a fully programmable carton opening system capable of removing the top from cartons automatically at rates up to 600 cartons per hour. Add more power with ABOT™-DUO, which opens up to 1000 cartons per hour. Speed will greatly depend on the size of box, cut depth, and other variables which alter cut times.
The flexible design allows for automatic height & carton ID detection, enabling ABOT™-ONE to adjust opening methodology by carton height or optional barcode or RF Tag scan.
State of the art sensors combined with CASI’s state of the art software provide a most flexible and dynamic solution at an industry leading ABOT™ price. The ABOT™ system has the ability to modify its cut pattern selection on the fly.
Automatically Opens Boxes
The CASI 1100 system controller provides an unparalleled HMI for the system, allowing exception data collection, remote viewing as well as providing exceptional maintenance tools.
The integrated camera system records and stores all events.
- Safe 24 volt zero pressure accumulation conveyor
- Integrated Dimensioning System
- Easy to Use Windows 7 User Interface
- State of the Art Integrated Diagnostics
- Up to 1000 cartons per hour (ABOT DUO)
- Dynamic cut pattern selection
- Misaligned, worn or turned cartons are no problem
- RSC or hot melt glue seal. ABOT™ opens ALL cartons
- Dynamically programmable cut depth
- Programmable perforations
- Automatic blade wear monitor
- Integrated barcode or RF Tag scanner for Dynamic Operation
- Integrated carton reject
- Dual lane system for increased throughput
- Power Requirements: three-phase 190-250V
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: 20° F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)